I have 5 large ziploc bags in my closet full of clothes neatly organized by size. As my size decreases, I'll be able to do some shopping in my own closet.
I graduate with my Masters in Counseling in December. I'd like to be a decent, professional, size at that point.
My 46th birthday is in April. I think that is an excellent day to be near or at my goal weight.
Smart goals -
Joanne's SMART Goals
- July 30, be able to fit into most of the clothes in the first bag of clothes (mostly 16's).
- August 30, "Onederland" (for those not in the weight loss community, that is a reference to being under 200 pounds).
- September 30, be able to shop in my closet for size 14's.
- December 10, 170 pounds.
- April 15, 2012, 135 pounds.
- April 16, Buy new wardrobe, size 12 (less?)? Really?